“Lee!”, shouts IZ. He just arrived at Ipoh railway station for a so-called field trip.
He then asked, “I heard your team is ditched to the ground. What happen?”
“Let’s just say we got hit by loose cannon. I lost two of my men. Shithead!” I grumbled.
“I’ve told you so, haven’t I?”
“Look! If you come here to see me just to tell me that I have failed to keep my team together, I’m not interested. It was not my call.” I started to be aggressive.
We both stopped at a stall for a drink. It really was a very hot day.
“Hey, if I ask you… how much is your price if I want you to turn your back on the management of the Company and tear the Company apart, what would you say?”
I took my time and sipped the delicious ABC.
I then looked straight at his face, “After much consideration, and after what the Company has done to me, my men, and my friends,…. I would do it for free!”