May 10, 2010

al-Hujurat

10 May 2010

If you're wondering why my previous entries are not there anymore, that's because I have deleted them. I received a very nasty email recently which includes a link to a forum blog. The blog contains numerous accusations on the Company’s management. I say ‘accusations’ merely because I think they are baseless. Nonetheless I feel those accusations might have come from an unsatisfied employee of the Company.

I delete my entries because I am afraid that the management of the Company might misinterpret my ideas and mistakenly think that I am sniffing some conspiracy behind the events that are happening in the Company. That is the last thing that I want to hear.

The most important thing is I keep myself and my men out of it. I saw the email with my name enlisted as one of the recipients. I alert all my men and tell them it is ok to read, but it is wrong to forward it to others because we ourselves are uncertain of what actually is going on in the Company.

“Wahai orang-orang beriman! Jika datang kepada kamu seorang fasik membawa suatu berita, maka selidikilah (untuk menentukan) kebenarannya, supaya kamu tidak menimpakan sesuatu kaum dengan perkara yang tidak diingini – dengan sebab kejahilan kamu (mengenainya) – sehingga menjadikan kamu menyesali apa yang kamu telah lakukan.” (Surah al-Hujurat: ayat 6)